Group Discussion is more a technique than a conventional test. In fact it is one of the most important and popular techniques being used in a number of personality tests. It is a technique or a method used for screening candidates as well as testing their potential.
the GD panel is testing whether you know the topic well, are able to present your point of view in a logical manner, are interested in understanding what others feel about the same subject and are able to conduct yourself with grace in a group situation.
Best GD Topics 2017 – 2018 For Interview
- Is Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in retail sector good for India?
- Falling oil prices
- Should Yoga be made compulsory in schools?
- Gold Monetization Scheme
- Dowry system in India is curtailed only in law and not practically
- Management can’t be taught
- Should India destroy the terrorist camps in Pakistan?
- 100 percent FDI in E commerce – what it means to retail business?
- Is India Ready For Ecommerce
- Merits and Demerits of cashless economy.
- Promoting tourism in India.
- Promoting healthy eating habits in young children
- Make in India or Made in India
- Shivaji Memorial – An important structure or a Waste of tax money?
- How demonetization is affecting common people more than black money holders!
- Is India a really secular country?
- Bullet train or Better trains – What does India need?
- Nuclear Energy boon or bane
- ADHAAR Project and the Right to Privacy
- Online shopping- a boon or a bane?
- Pink Pajamas flying over Red Fort
- GST bill : Pros & Corns
- Cricket matches with DRS technology – Pros & Cons
- Is the youth of India confident or confused?
Tips for Group Discussion
You are Never bored with GD.
You have to do GD practice everyday.
While practicing group discussion you need to speak fast and the tone should be fast.
If you do not have any friends with you for your GD practice, then stand in front of the mirror and practice.
When practicing GD, you have to focus on the topic and just think about why it is important for you.