Non Verbal Communication
- The word “Non Verbal communication” means communication which does not involve speech or words.
- It is a wordless message received through the medium of gestures, signs, body movements, facial expressions, tone of voice, colour, time, space, style of writing and choice of words.
- There is always something said and implied with every message.
- 2.Less Conscious
- 4.Complimentary to Verbal Communication
- 5.Forms the larger part of the overall Communication activity.
Classification of Non Verbal communication
1.Kinesics: Body language